The section oversees and ensures sound, sustainable and accountable procurement and purchasing function of the municipality.
Proper application of the MFMA and Municipal Supply Chain Regulations in endeavour to attain a fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost effective procurement system, is ensured.
This division has the following sections:
1. Contract & Logistics Management Sub-Section
- Manages all procurement contracts.
- Stock Management
- Fuel Management
- Disposal of goods no longer needed
2. Demand & Acquisition Management Sub-Section
- Supplier Registration (Database).
- Manages the acquisition and supply of various goods and services.
- Tenders and quotations administration.